Monday, August 11, 2008
too much on my mind
I think that since the last week of holidays, many things took place n hence i think this cause me to start thinking again.... Maybe i think too much but i think that many things are surfacing now and sometimes i m so tired of it.... I wanted to stop all this think too much kind of days n try to live everyday hack caring all the other things..... i think to my friends i may be unkind, unfriendly, unfeeling.... But i jus dunno wat to do to help in situations n i dun like this kind of feelings.... But again, i manage to make more friends when i m in uni n i cherish all of them... Hence, when i c troubled souls, i cant possibly stand by the side n watch... I will think n be troubled for them... All this i cant help it... even if others think i m too kpo.... I know that the world cant be perfect and without trouble but i wish that all unhappy stuffs will lessen ard me... Is this my selfish thought? Meet up with sy ytd n i think really make me pour out everything that has been bothering me... I felt better saying everything out n knowing that there is someone i can tok to.... In the past, I wont tell anyone abt wat i m thinking n bothered by but recently, i realise that by telling others abt it, i can get their opinion on things n maybe its jus my thinking too much again... Even if u share with others what u r thinking, secrets of others will still be a secret.... It doesnt mean when u start talking abt personal stuffs, other ppl's secret kept with u will be out... All this I dunno until recently, which leads to me bothering myself up with no outlet for the past years.... Thanks all my friends who remains with me n put up with me... My Hope:Forget all troubles from now...
Posted by DyDy at 12:56 AM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead