Sunday, August 17, 2008
Bad feeling
Since Fri or something I had this bad feeling... Maybe I think too much again but I think most of the time my six sense is quite zhun one... Most prob something's gonna happen to me ba.... Dun really wish for that to happen n best is that I m wrong.... Many possibilities but this time I chose to believe in the worst one... Refound friendships.... Existing friendships.... Can both exist together? I wish they can.... Felt like being out of place.....Cant stand me anymore?Ignored?
Posted by DyDy at 10:13 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead