Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sick n Bad Dreams
Fancy me to get sick at this point of time... Tml going camp le but i gotten voice break kind of voice... Keep on zhuo ying while toking... Haha super funny cos i tried singing along with the song i m listening to ytd.... Then sound like teenage guys singing... Hope i dun haf to do much toking during camp cos seriously its a bit difficult to tok not that i dun wanna tok... I think cos of coughing thats y i didnt seems to sleep very well the past few nights... I think I got wake up a few times... Sad for those who will be sharing room with me during camp nxt week... Sry in advance cos i think i will be super noisy... But this time sick not that kind keep coughing kind... Lucky hall no air con if not i think will cough more....Oh ya... Having bad dreams this few days too... I think cos I go msn nobody wish me sweet dreams thats y... Lol... Ytd dreamt that i kanna chase by people until i dunno where to run to... Its then that i woke up... Wow... I think being sick really comes together with many other suay things... Hope I will be super lucky after i get well to compensate... Haha... If not i will be super sad case... Camp stuff pack 7788 le... I think i super kiasu n super auntie.. brought alot of things... But its ok lah i always thing that got bring is better than nv bring mah... Used to being laughed at also le so be it ba... I m super kiasu kind... :P Tonight throw a few more stuff in then kao tim ready... :)Wish me luck for the camp... So I can enjoy n have fun... N so i dun bother others cos i got emo when sick or tired... Forever so ma fan one is me... Aiz... So long... Blog after camp ba... :P
Posted by DyDy at 2:04 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead