Friday, July 11, 2008
Scared N Tired
Finally gotten to rest le but i choose to use the com... Haha...Ytd night when back to sch for fright night rehearsal.... Thought and heard that everybody needs to be there so i went... However, who knows... Ushers are not needed actually.... I thought that we will be having usher duties given to us hence i followed Jason to the various parts of the scenes.... However, he jus drops off the roaming ghosts n the actors... Then i blur blur folo lor.... Until a point i was told that we have to folo the fake freshies n a few others to go thru the whole thing... I tired voicing out that i dun wanna join but i think my stand was misunderstood... So no choice folo instructions lor... The 1st scene was ok cos there were no roaming ghost or anything funny... Hence i thought that its ok... Until the boyfriend scene its also ok cos the roaming ghosts somehow disappeared.... However, i think i get scared out of my live for the 1st time in my life when suddenly Justin grabbed my hands... I totally forget what happened during that period of time but i knew that i shouted really loudly.... After that i broke down n felt my legs trembling... I guess its really true that a fierce person got no guts... I think I scared a lot of people there too cos my reaction is quite big... Actually, I m quite guilty... Make so many people scared... All because i m too cowardy... It's no ones' fault... It's jus me who cant take all these things....Then me n wang spend the night at qi's house cos quite late le.... Her mummy is so nice... Help us prepare the pillows n blankets... We ta bao mac supper.... After eating we went to the room to chit chat but half way thru wang fall asleep... Cos its like 1 plus n she had to work in the morning... So qi went on msn to ka jiao ppl and tok cock... I m quite entertained by jus sitting there n looking at the chats... :PWent to bed at ard 4 but i think i did jerk out of my slp half way thru.. I chould have dreamt of something scary... Left the house with qi then went straight home... Haven even settle down yet then must prepare to go out liao.... Went shopping with my sis n mum... Met qi at mango.... My sis bought a dress from mango which is the same as what wai bought but in diff colour... She even propose to wear together with wai... Haha... Bought somethings n got a new lanyard cos i feel that the one i bought in genting will cause me to have rashes... Reach home at ard 5 finally got to sit down n rest in front of my computer... :)I think I typed too much liao... :P Bye...
Posted by DyDy at 5:31 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead