Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Relieved but bad news
Eh... I think for the past few days i think too much le... N let myself be bothered by things... Haha... when i confirmed that i thought too much i felt so relieved... Wow... maybe i dun like the outcome of it to be like what i have imagined... So when it confirmed that i thought too much i m super happy... Haha... Yay... Although the past few days i m a bt troubled but finally i get my confirmation... patience is all i need... the horoscope is quite accurate....OMG!!! I think i need to add that if the horoscope is accurate... i will face confrontations today... hope they r positive ones.... Praying hard cos it seems to say i will be sad today...
Posted by DyDy at 12:19 AM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead