Monday, July 21, 2008
irritating thing came back
Haha... Its nth serious about that irritating thing but i hate it... Haha... Guess what is it?Its.... my phlegm... Dunno y all of a sudden it came back again... So i will get choke on my phlegm whenever i try to sing... So its like super irritating n sad case... This few days grown happier i guess... Haha everything is back to normal n i guess i m no longer emo... Yay... For the past few weeks or mths i think i super emo n get emo easily... Haha... So i m super happy to go back to the happy go lucky me.... Cheer... I guess now that i found out some things that i m like this again... Friends are really important n i shouldnt always stay at home... Haha.. Even my auntie knows that i got more friends than long long time ago... So i guess family do understand u... Its jus that u r not aware of it n they didnt talk abt it... Stay happy... Enjoy life...
Posted by DyDy at 6:35 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead