Friday, February 22, 2008
What I learn abt myself today....
Learn so much abt myself today....1st of all, I found out that i have become more daring n not so coward n scare of death.... Dunno y suddenly got this kind of feeling.....2ndly, 我没有想象中坚强.... I feel that even myself tend to want to break down some of the times..... Whats going on ard me will affect me to some extend and some of the time to a large extend.......Lastly, i found out that i am actually a loner.... But i am so fortunate to have a few friends ard me to brighten up my days.... Gatherings and being with them draws me out from my loner personality.... thx alot to all of them..... other than all the electronic stuffs, i do have other things to do n people to pei wo....Anyway, no matter what happen, i hope that all of us will be there to support one another thru happy n sad times.... Everyone jia you and may all of us remember all the happy moments n forget all unhappy stuffs aft we wake up every morning....No matter what happen i will jia you for myelf n all of you out there..... Gambette....
Posted by DyDy at 10:36 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead