Friday, February 1, 2008
weird and mixed feelings
My first post only then write abt sad things le..... Dunno y today i feel so tired, restless and lost.... Is it because of the suroundding environment? Felt a bit fed up and like something's bothering me but i cant tell what is it.... Need a change of environment if it continues to be like that... Jus not use to it and i dun think i can get used to it anyway.... Maybe i will add more things later but ..... Lets c how things go.....Hope all unhappiness will be gone soon.... i wan my old environment back!!
Posted by DyDy at 9:43 PM
About Me
Name: DyDy
Location: Singapore
Schools I went to:
ChongFu Pri, Presbyterian High Sch, YJC, NTU
I am like a sail boat waiting for the wind to take me through all the unknowns.... Will I ever take control of my own sail?
My Friends's Blogs
Say All You Want
Archives
- Drogue Designs
- Portfelia
- Brushworx
- Pootato
- The Glass Bead