Saturday, February 2, 2008
So Long Since I Took Afternoon Naps
It has been so long since i last took afternoon naps..... Want to know y i m so tired today? Haha....
Yesterday, I started on setting up this blog n I got addicted to it.... Lol.... So i think i went offline at one plus..... The worst part is that i cant get to slp so i toss n turn in bed till dunno wat time...
My mama injured her leg yesterday so i woke up early to help her prepare food for prayers today... I woke up at 8plus.....
After that i went to Geylang to pray.... My Aunt's tablet is placed there so i will go there on special occasions.....
I came home at one plus then here i am doing my blogskin again.... I also added a new song by angela on my blog playlist.... It turn out to be true that my song 亲爱的,那不是爱情 is corrupted.... Hui Qi told me about it yesterday but i keep trying with the same file.... True that i am really stubborn.... Then finally i decided to gif up and went to download it from another site... Haha and booo..... the song is in my playlist... Yay....
I went on msn and talk to Huiyu for awhile n guess what i do aft i went afk?
I went to....
My 30min hula hoop.... Haha so long nv use le but still manage to do it for quite some time.... After my 30min, my initial plan was to bath n come back online but i am so tired that i fall asleep..... Haha... That explains y i put away on msn for so long.....
Oh... Finally finish my long grandmother story le.......
Posted by DyDy at 9:18 PM